Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1984)

Go down

Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1984) Empty Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1984)

Post by Guylaine Thu 10 Jul - 11:07

** 1984**
93:Legs---------------------------------------------------------------------ZZ Top.
92: Checkmate (Quand le roi )---------------------------------------The Box.
91:It’s my life-------------------------------------------------------------Talk Talk.
90: Footloose-------------------------------------------------------------Kenny Loggins.
89: Magic------------------------------------------------------------------The Cars.
88: Ma blonde m’aime--------------------------------------------------Pierre Bertrand.
87:Just one more time--------------------------------------------------Head Pins.
86: Go for soda-----------------------------------------------------------Kim Mitchell.
85: The glamorous life-------------------------------------------------Sheela E.
84: Automatic------------------------------------------------------------Pointer Sisters.
83: Had a dream---------------------------------------------------------Roger Hodgson.
82: Savoir-----------------------------------------------------------------Diane Tell.
81: Church of the poisoned mind-----------------------------------Culture Club.
80: I can dream about you--------------------------------------------Dan Hartman.
79: Red sector ¨A ¨------------------------------------------------------Rush.
78: Cargo-----------------------------------------------------------------Axel Bauer.
77: Let the music play-------------------------------------------------Shannon.
76: Twist of fate---------------------------------------------------------Olivia Newton John.
75: Sister Christian-----------------------------------------------------Night Ranger.
74: Scratching the surface--------------------------------------------Saga.
73: Sunglasses at night------------------------------------------------Corey Heart.
72: Question d’équilibre-----------------------------------------------Francis Cabrel.
71: Hold me now---------------------------------------------------------Thompson Twins.
70: I can hear your heartbeat-----------------------------------------Chris Rea.
69: The war song---------------------------------------------------------Culture Club.
68: Tit’ verrat--------------------------------------------------------------Corbeau.
67: Bop ’til you drop-----------------------------------------------------Rick Springfield.
66: Boys do fall in love--------------------------------------------------Robin Gibbs.
65: Adult education------------------------------------------------------Hall & Oates.
64: Let’s hear it for the boy--------------------------------------------Deniece Williams.
63: Blue jean--------------------------------------------------------------David Bowie.
62: Torture-----------------------------------------------------------------The Jackson.
61: 1254 New- York-----------------------------------------------------Robert Leroux.
60: Running with the night-------------------------------------------Lionel Ritchie.
59: Rock you like a hurricane----------------------------------------Scorpions.
58: That’s all--------------------------------------------------------------Genesis.
57: Desert moon----------------------------------------------------------Dennis De Young.
56: Nobody told me------------------------------------------------------John Lennon.
55: The Warrior----------------------------------------------------------Scandals.
54: Sunshine reggae (La vie en rose )----------------------------Nancy Martinez & Alan Harris.
53: Radio gaga------------------------------------------------------------Queen.
52: Gold---------------------------------------------------------------------Spendau Ballet.
51: The heart of Rock & Roll------------------------------------------Huey Lewis & The News.
50: I’ll wait-----------------------------------------------------------------Van Halen.
49: Rebel Yell--------------------------------------------------------------Billy Idol.
48: The politic of dancing----------------------------------------------The Re- Flex.
47: Tell me I’m not dreamin’------------------------------------------Jermaine Jackson.
46: You might think-----------------------------------------------------The Cars.
45: Break my stride------------------------------------------------------Matthew Wilder.
44: What’s love got to do with it--------------------------------------Tina Turner.
43: Big in Japan----------------------------------------------------------Alphaville.
42: She bop-----------------------------------------------------------------Cyndi Lauper.
41: Infatuation-------------------------------------------------------------Rod Stewart.
40: State of shock----------------------------------------------------------The Jackson.
39: Stuck on you-----------------------------------------------------------Lionel Ritchie.
38: Sad songs---------------------------------------------------------------Elton John.
37: Rock you----------------------------------------------------------------Helix.
36: Pride in the name of love-------------------------------------------U2.
35: Flesh for fantasy------------------------------------------------------Billy Idol.
34: Tension attention-----------------------------------------------------Daniel Lavoie.
33: Somebody’s watching me-------------------------------------------Rockwell.
32: Say it isn’t so----------------------------------------------------------Hall & Oates.
31: New moon on monday----------------------------------------------Duran Duran.
30: My male curiousity--------------------------------------------------Kid Creole & The Coconuts.
29: Here comes the rain again----------------------------------------Eurythmics.
28: I want a new drug---------------------------------------------------Huey Lewis & The News.
27: Dance hall days------------------------------------------------------Wang Chung.
26: Union of the snakes-------------------------------------------------Duran Duran.
25: Oh Sherrie! -----------------------------------------------------------Steve Perry.
24: Ils s’aiment------------------------------------------------------------Daniel Lavoie.
23: 99 Luftballoons------------------------------------------------------Nena.
22: Talking in your sleep-----------------------------------------------The Romantics.
21: Time after time-------------------------------------------------------Cyndi Lauper.
20: Dancing in the dark-------------------------------------------------Bruce Springsteen.
19: Miss me blinded-------------------------------------------------------Culture Club.
18: High on emotion------------------------------------------------------Chris The Burgh.
17: Let’s go crasy-----------------------------------------------------------Prince.
16: The reflex----------------------------------------------------------------Duran Duran.
15: We’re not gonna take it----------------------------------------------Twisted Sister.
14: Drive----------------------------------------------------------------------The Cars.
13: Girls just want to have fun------------------------------------------Cyndi Lauper.
12: Ghostbusters------------------------------------------------------------Ray Parker Jr.
11: Missing you--------------------------------------------------------------John Waite.
10: Eyes without a face----------------------------------------------------Billy Idol.
09: Thriller--------------------------------------------------------------------Michael Jackosn.
08: When doves cry----------------------------------------------------------Prince.
07: Against all odds---------------------------------------------------------Phil Collins.
06: Self control---------------------------------------------------------------Laura Branighan.
05: I just called to say I love you----------------------------------------Stevie Wonder.
04: Hello-----------------------------------------------------------------------Lionel Ritchie.
03: Jump-----------------------------------------------------------------------Van Halen.
02:Karma Chameleon-------------------------------------------------------Culture Club.
01: OWNER OF A LONELY HEART----------------------------------YES.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down