Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1987)

Go down

Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1987) Empty Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1987)

Post by Guylaine Thu 10 Jul - 11:12

**1987**
93: Head to toe----------------------------------------------------------Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam.
92: I’ve been in love before------------------------------------------Cutting Crew.
91: Wild horses----------------------------------------------------------Gino Vanelli.
90:You give love a bad name-----------------------------------------Bon Jovi.
89: Jacob’s ladder-------------------------------------------------------Huew Lewis & The News.
88: Running in the family--------------------------------------------Level 42.
87: Awake the giant----------------------------------------------------Gowan.
86: Stay the night-------------------------------------------------------Ben Orr.
85: The honeythief-----------------------------------------------------Hipsway.
84: You’re what I look for--------------------------------------------Glass Tiger.
83: Some people---------------------------------------------------------Paul Young.
82: I heard a rumour---------------------------------------------------Bananarama.
81: The right thing-----------------------------------------------------Simply Red.
80: Mandolin rain------------------------------------------------------Bruce Hornsby & The Range.
79: Learning to fly-----------------------------------------------------Pink Floyd.
78: Should I see---------------------------------------------------------Frozen Ghost.
77: Sweet sixteen-------------------------------------------------------Billy Idol.
76: Midnight blue------------------------------------------------------Lou Gramm.
75: Causing a commotion--------------------------------------------Madonna.
74: Something so strong----------------------------------------------Crowded House.
73: Coming around again--------------------------------------------Carly Simon.
72: You can call me Al------------------------------------------------Paul Simon.
71: Holiday---------------------------------------------------------------The Other Ones.
70: Will you still love me---------------------------------------------Chicago.
69: Hearts on fire-------------------------------------------------------Brian Adams.
68: Funky Town--------------------------------------------------------Pseudo Echo.
67: Big love--------------------------------------------------------------Fleetwood Mac.
66: Hip to be square---------------------------------------------------Huew Lewis & The News.
65: I wanna dance with somebody--------------------------------Whitney Houston.
64: When Smokey sings----------------------------------------------ABC.
63: Don’t get me wrong----------------------------------------------Pretenders.
62: I knew you were waiting for me-------------------------Aretha Franklin / George Michael.
61: To be a lover--------------------------------------------------------Billy Idol.
60: Don’t mean nothing----------------------------------------------Richard Marx.
59: Rock the night-----------------------------------------------------Europe.
58: Never let me down------------------------------------------------David Bowie.
57: Keep me hanging on---------------------------------------------Kim Wilde.
56: Tonight tonight tonight-----------------------------------------Phil Collins.
55: Break out------------------------------------------------------------Swing Out Sister.
54: Mony mony----------------------------------------------------------Billy Idol.
53: Where the streets have no name-------------------------------U2.
52: We’ll be together--------------------------------------------------Sting.
51: Hypnotize me-------------------------------------------------------Wang Chung.
50: True blue------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
49: Who will you run to----------------------------------------------Heart.
48: Ordinary people---------------------------------------------------The Box.
47: Heart and soul-----------------------------------------------------T . Pau.
46: Paper in fire--------------------------------------------------------John Cougar Mallencamp.
45: Land of confusion------------------------------------------------Genesis.
44: Songbird------------------------------------------------------------Kenny G.
43: It’s a sin------------------------------------------------------------Pet Shop Boys.
42: Kiss you when it’s dangerous---------------------------------8 Seconds.
41: I just died in your arms-----------------------------------------Cutting Crew.
40: I think we’re alone now----------------------------------------Tiffany.
39: Let’s go-------------------------------------------------------------Wang Chung.
38: Heat of the night-------------------------------------------------Brian Adams.
37: Lean on me--------------------------------------------------------Club Nouveau.
36: Big time-------------------------------------------------------------Peter Gabriel.
35: Closer together----------------------------------------------------The Box.
34: Forever live and die-------------------------------------Orchestra Manoeuvres In The Dark.
33: Never say goodbye------------------------------------------------Bon Jovi.
32: Bad-------------------------------------------------------------------Michael Jackson.
31: Shakedown---------------------------------------------------------Bob Seger.
30: I just can’t stop lovin’ you-------------------------------------Michael Jackson.
29: In too deep----------------------------------------------------------Genesis.
28: Brilliant disguise--------------------------------------------------Bruce Springsteen.
27: C’est la vie-----------------------------------------------------------Robbie Nevil.
26: Who’s that girl------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
25: You’re the voice-----------------------------------------------------John Farnham.
24: Lessons in love-------------------------------------------------------Level 42.
23: The way it is----------------------------------------------------------Bruce Hornsby.
22: Everybody have fun tonight--------------------------------------Wang Chung.
21: Johnny B.-------------------------------------------------------------Hooters.
20: Love will find a way------------------------------------------------Yes.
19: Notorious--------------------------------------------------------------Duran Duran.
18: Open your heart-----------------------------------------------------Madonna.
17: Walk like an Egyptian---------------------------------------------Bangles.
16: Nothing’s gonna stop us now-----------------------------------Starship.
15: Wanted dead or alive----------------------------------------------Bon Jovi.
14: Moonlight desires--------------------------------------------------Gowan.
13: Luka-------------------------------------------------------------------Suzanne Vega.
12: Carrie-----------------------------------------------------------------Europe.
11: La Bamba------------------------------------------------------------Los Lobos.
10: Amanda---------------------------------------------------------------Boston.
09: Don’t dream it’s over----------------------------------------------Crowded House.
08: With or without you------------------------------------------------U2.
07: Touch me--------------------------------------------------------------Samantha Fox.
06: La Isla Bonita--------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
05: Is this love-------------------------------------------------------------Whitesnakes.
04: Livin’ on a prayer----------------------------------------------------Bon Jovi.
03: Alone--------------------------------------------------------------------Heart.
02: The final countdown------------------------------------------------Europe.
01: I STILL HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT I’ M LOOKING FOR---------U2.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down