Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1988)

Go down

Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1988) Empty Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1988)

Post by Guylaine Thu 10 Jul - 11:14

**1988**
93: Just like paradise----------------------------------------------------David Lee Roth.
92: I don’t wanna live without your love--------------------------Chicago.
91: Love changes everything------------------------------------------Honeymoon Suite.
90: Superstitious---------------------------------------------------------Europe.
89: All fired up-----------------------------------------------------------Pat Benatar.
88: Everything your heart desires-----------------------------------Hall & Oates.
87: In your soul----------------------------------------------------------Corey Heart.
86: Don’t know what you got----------------------------------------Cinderella.
85: Rhythm of love--------------------------------------------------------Yes.
84: Dirty Diana----------------------------------------------------------Michael Jackson.
83: Cars and girls-------------------------------------------------------Prefab Sprout.
82: A word in Spanish-------------------------------------------------Elton John.
81: Never let me down again-----------------------------------------Depeche Mode.
80: Love will save the day---------------------------------------------Whitney Houston.
79: The way you make me feel---------------------------------------Michael Jackson.
78: Spot you in a coalmine-------------------------------------------Corey Heart.
77: True faith------------------------------------------------------------New Order.
76: Candle in the wind------------------------------------------------Elton John.
75: Make me lose control---------------------------------------------Eric Carmen.
74: Hold on to the nights---------------------------------------------Richard Marx.
73: Nothing’s gonna stop me now---------------------------------Samantha Fox.
72: I get weak-----------------------------------------------------------Belinda Carlisle.
71: Far from over------------------------------------------------------BLVD.
70: The dead heart-----------------------------------------------------Midnight Oil.
69: Crying out loud for love-----------------------------------------The Box.
68: Animal---------------------------------------------------------------Def Leppard.
67: Always on my mind-----------------------------------------------Pet Shop Boys.
66: Crazy-----------------------------------------------------------------Icehouse.
65: Perfect world-------------------------------------------------------Huey Lewis.
64: Electric blue--------------------------------------------------------Icehouse.
63: Under the milky way----------------------------------------------The Church.
62: It would take a strong strong man-----------------------------Rick Astley.
61: So emotional---------------------------------------------------------Whitney Houston.
60: Got my mind set on you-------------------------------------------George Harrison.
59: I call your name-----------------------------------------------------Johnny Clegg.
58: Love changes everything------------------------------------------Climie Fisher.
57: Shattered dreams----------------------------------------------------Johnny Hates Jazz.
56: I don’t want to live without you---------------------------------Foreigner.
55: What’s on your mind-----------------------------------------------Information Society.
54: Hysteria----------------------------------------------------------------Def Leppard.
53: Heaven is a place on earth----------------------------------------Belinda Carlisle.
52: Sweet child’ O mine------------------------------------------------Guns N’ Roses.
51: Monkey-----------------------------------------------------------------George Michael.
50: Never give up---------------------------------------------------------BLVD.
49: The valley road---------------------------------------------------Bruce Hornsby & The Range.
48: Hold on to love------------------------------------------------------Jon Anderson.
47: Devil inside----------------------------------------------------------INXS.
46: Hands to heaven----------------------------------------------------Breathe.
45: Be still my beating heart-----------------------------------------Sting.
44: She’s like the wind--------------------------------------------------Patrick Swayze.
43: Could’ve been--------------------------------------------------------Tiffany.
42: Say you will-----------------------------------------------------------Foreigner.
41: Check it out-----------------------------------------------------------John Cougar Mallencamp.
40: Hungry eyes-----------------------------------------------------------Eric Carmen.
39: Kiss and tell-----------------------------------------------------------Bryan Ferry.
38: You have place a chill in my heart------------------------------Eurythmics.
37: Don’t be cruel--------------------------------------------------------Cheap Trick.
36: Bad medicine---------------------------------------------------------Bon Jovi.
35: I’m still searching---------------------------------------------------Glass Tiger.
34: Wishing well----------------------------------------------------------Terence Trent D’Arby.
33: Paradise----------------------------------------------------------------Sade.
32: Get outta my dreams (get in to my cars)------------------------Billy Ocean.
31: I surrender-------------------------------------------------------------Samantha Fox.
30: I don’t want to go on with you like that-----------------------Elton John.
29: I hate myself for loving you---------------------------------------Joan Jett.
28: Man in the mirror---------------------------------------------------Michael Jackson.
27: Pop goes the world--------------------------------------------------Men Without Hats.
26: Pour some sugar on me--------------------------------------------Def Leppard.
25: Roll with it-----------------------------------------------------------Steve Windwood.
24: Need you tonight---------------------------------------------------INXS.
23: The time of my life---------------------------------------------Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes.
22: Cherry bomb---------------------------------------------------------John Cougar Mallencamp.
21: Wild wild west-------------------------------------------------------Escape Club.
20: Never tear us apart-------------------------------------------------INXS.
19: Is this love------------------------------------------------------------Whitesnakes.
18: When a man loves a woman-------------------------------------Luba.
17: Simply irresistible--------------------------------------------------Robert Palmer.
16: Father figure--------------------------------------------------------George Michael.
15: Sigh your name-----------------------------------------------------Terence Trent D’Arby.
14: Fast car---------------------------------------------------------------Tracy Chapman.
13: Groovy kind of love------------------------------------------------Phil Collins. (Mindbenders).
12: New sensation-------------------------------------------------------INXS.
11: Desire------------------------------------------------------------------U2.
10: The flame-------------------------------------------------------------Cheap Trick.
09: What have I done to deserve this--------------------------------Pet Shop Boys.
08: One more try----------------------------------------------------------George Michael.
07: When it’s love--------------------------------------------------------Van Halen.
06: Never gonna give you up------------------------------------------Rick Astley.
05: Faith-------------------------------------------------------------------Geaoge Michael.
04: Together forever-----------------------------------------------------Rick Astley.
03: Foolish beat----------------------------------------------------------Debbie Gibson.
02: Love bites-------------------------------------------------------------Def Leppard.
01: BEDS ARE BURNING------------------------------------------MIDNIGHT OIL
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down